Jiangsu Litian P&C Terminal Co., Ltd.
Webpage Copyright: Jiangsu Litian P&C Terminal Co., Ltd.
Become the most trustworthy logistic service provider in the liquid chemical industry.
1. Spheric tank area: We have a total of eight spheric tanks, including four tanks of 5,000 cubic meters and four tanks of 3,000 cubic meters, totaling 32,000 cubic meters. These tanks are able to store butadiene, mixed light dydrocarbon, 1-butene, and chemical products that need to be stored with pressure.
2. The second area has 12 dome roof tanks, namely eight tanks of 3,000 cubic meters (including one 316L stainless steel and one 304 stainless steel heat storage tank), two tanks of 2,000 cubic meters (including one 304 stainless steel heat storage tank), and two tanks of 5,000 cubic meters. Some tanks are equipped with low-temp. storage cycle cooling system which serves for storing styrene and other petrochemicals that to be stored within specific temperature range.
3. The third area has a total of ten dome roof tanks, including two tanks of 3,000 cubic meters, four tanks of 2,000 cubic meters, and four tanks of 1,000 cubic meters. These tanks are used for storing petrochemicals to be heated and general petrochemicals.
4. The fourth area has a total of nine storage tanks, namely two tanks of 5,000 cubic meters, five tanks of 3,000 cubic meters, and two tanks of 2,000 cubic meters. These tanks are used for storing oils, asphalt and Class C products.
5. The fifth area has six storage tanks, namely four tanks of 10,000 cubic meters and two tanks of 5,000 cubic meters. These tanks are used for storing aromatic hydrocarbon, esters and chemical products that volatilize quickly.
6. The sixth area has ten dome roof tanks of 3,000 cubic meters, including six tanks made of 304 material and four tanks made of carbon steel. These tanks are used for storing alcohol, benzene and other petrochemicals.
Loading and unloading terminal
The dock has one berth of 50,000 tons and of 20,000 tons separately as well as three 500-ton berths of inland rivers. The lowest water level at the wharf apron is approx. 15 m. The dock’s front platform is 445 meters long. In the meantime, one ship of 50,000 tons and of 20,000 tons can be berthed at the dock. The dock trestle is 296 meters long and seven meters wide. Moreover, the dock is equipped with oil transfer arms and hose handling facilities.
Device for sending and receiving spherical pig are equipped from dock to the tank pipe. When work is finished each time, pipeline cleaning for ball passing shall be carried out, which is aimed at ensuring the quantity measurement after the loading and unloading of ship is more accurate. Shield pump is used for conveying material and is free of leakage. The shipping space is equipped with loading crane tube and barrel crane tube that is used for filling calibration barrels of small batches for some customers.